July 15, 2014

Blendabilities Word Art!

I've got a few things to show you today with my Stampin' Up! products. I was doing a little experimenting on a few different ideas I had. First up is the "File Tabs Framelits Dies". Do you like the way I cut 3 separate layers using the file tabs with "Whisper White and Pink Pirouette Cardstocks" and layered them to my "Rich Razzleberry Cardstock" base? The little tabs at the top are so adorable:


Next, I stamped the "WOW" from the "Bravo Stamp Set" using "JetBlack StazOn Ink". I then added the dots at the bottom using the "Dotty Angles Stamp Set". Here is where I experimented twice. The first one is using my "Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities Markers" to create some word art:


First I drew lines using a pencil so that all my slants would be evenly slanted to each other. I then used the darkest shade of my "Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities Marker" first to color at each pencil line and then added the other two colors to complete the shading. Once you start coloring, the pencil lines disappear. 

What did I experiment with next? Can you spot what I did in the picture below?


Do you recognize the little silver bling in the background?  Kinda neat looking wouldn't you say? Those are "Rhinestone Jewels" that I glued in place and then ran them through my "Big Shot Machine". They all got squished and took on interesting shapes and still sparkle. And flat for mailing...voila! Come back tomorrow as I'll have another "Word Art" to show you!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I learn something new from you everyday! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very clever...great card and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!