July 1, 2014

Thank you!

A new year is upon us as Stampin' Up! Demonstrators as of today July 1st. I want to take a moment to say thank you to all of my customers. Without you my business would not be going as strong as it has been and will continue to be. I love to show you how to create and I love all the friendships that I have formed with my local customers, my online customers and all of my blog friends and teammates.

Because of you, I have reached two milestone's this year. Not only is this year my 5 year anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, it is also with your help that I earned a FREE get-away trip to Washington DC coming up in September for Dave and I, and I have also reached an Annual Sales Award!


To all of you that helped me in June when I asked for help, you were entered into drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate for every $50 increment that you purchased:


And the winner.....Cyndee Randall......you are the winner of my Gift Certificate!

 
  I hope you will continue to visit me on my blog and for those of you that order from me online and purchase my monthly tutorials and card kits, I plan on continuing that in the future months ahead.
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your milestones and recognition for your awesome designs. Your hard work over the years has truly paid off! Have fun at convention and in DC. I'm thinking about going to Leadership in Orlando in January - any interest in going with me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!