June 13, 2014

Vivid Vases!

Vivid Vases and more new goodies! I'm sorry I am so addicted and showing you so many projects using my Blendabilities. I used all 5 sets of colors that I own so far and can't wait to get the remainder in August. Something else I love about these is that they come in all Stampin' Up! colors to coordinate with our inks, cardstocks, ribbon...well, everything!


I started by stamping on the bottom of my Coastal Cabana Cardstock base using Coastal Cabana Ink and the Dotty Angles stamp. I then cut one edge of my two layers of cardstock with the Spiral Border Punch:

 
Of course I colored my stamped image first and then glued all my layers in place. Here are all of the Stampin' Up! supplies that I used:
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring! So glad we got another spiral punch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!