June 13, 2014

Thank you so much!

I am so humbled this morning to check my Stampin' Up! reports and see that I earned this years incentive trip to Washington DC for two, which will take place in September. Thank you so much to my wonderful Downline and you, my customers and the support of my Upline. Also thanks to my husband for all the hours I spend in my stamp room prepping for classes, workshops, tutorials....lots of stamping. I truly appreciate all of your support! I work for a wonderful company.....Stampin' Up! thank you!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie, you work so hard, you totally deserve this!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve this trip. I don't say much,on these blogs, but love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!