June 3, 2014

Stampin' Write Marker Highlights!

Hi there Stampers! I have a really quick post today as I had my Open House last night and was so busy getting ready for it that I haven't had time to blog ahead of schedule like I usually do. Here is a card I made a little bit ago that uses Stampin' Write Markers to outline and high-light embossing:


I used Rose Red Cardstock along with Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers. The flowers are heat embossed using VersaMark Ink and White Embossing Powder:

 
I hope to be back to normal by tomorrow. I also was busy ordering from our new catalog yesterday along with placing orders for attendees of my Open House. Have you had a chance to view the new catalog yet? Just go to the left-hand side of my blog and you'll see a photo of the new catalog!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit! And remember you can order 24/7 from my Online Store!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried this beautiful way to heat emboss but I'm loving what I'm seeing!! It's like doing a bit of water coloring but easier.
    Thank you for the inspiration today Debbie, I think I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie... you never cease to amaze and inspire me! Beautiful work!
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie. Nice card. Love the colors. I like your new picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful Debbie...I can't wait to receive this Hostess set tomorrow.... Love your new picture...so pretty! Will have to give your idea a Case...or at least my own version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! The shading and embossing really makes these flowers jump off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a way to make a flower pop, like 3D! Very pretty card. I like the new photo of you.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!