June 11, 2014

Some New Goodies!

Ooooh do I love me some of our new Stampin' Up! goodies! Have you seen the new catalog yet? If not, I have some new things to show you today. Here's my card:


Yes, we have a brandy new framelit die. You like? This one is to create a background for you card. It is called "Striped Scallop" and cuts 9 rows of the scallops you see here:

 
I cut off one row to make it fit on my cardstock layer. A little tip I used here on this card was to place a piece of waxed paper between my cardstock piece and the die for cutting. It makes popping out all of the paper guts so easy!
The stamped image you see on my tag is from the "Day of Celebration". I stamped it twice, once in Tempting Turquoise Ink and the 2nd one using Real Red Ink. I hand-cut around the work D-A-Y and used Stampin' Dimensionals to layer and pop. The tag image coordinates with the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies.
Notice my red Organza Ribbon? I colored it myself using our new Blendabilities Alcohol Markers. How neat and beautiful. I can see myself using lots of Organza Ribbon now that we have the new alcohol markers. The markers will be available for customers sometime in August. 

Card Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheery card Debbie, the colors just pop up so beautifully and I love how you highlighted the word DAY, it draws your eye directly to it. Love this die and the color combination, great card for a brand new Grad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I really like this new thinlit!

      Delete
  2. WOW! This card is stunning! I was just looking at Tempting Turquoise this weekend and wondered how I could use the color. I haven't used it much at all in the last 3 years. I would have never thought that REal Red would go so well with it. May I case this card for my July workshop? I will be sure to print out the instructions with your website info. Thanks for the inspiration! I have to now order that scallop framelit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much Bobbi and yes, of course you can CASE!

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic! The red and turquoise look awesome together, and what a great way to use the die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....this now HIGH on my next order list....fabulous framelit...love your card especially the bright red with the tempting turquoise....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!