June 29, 2014

Roberta's Workshop!

Oh we had a blast on Thursday night during a workshop hosted by Roberta. In speaking to a group at a previous gathering, it was mentioned that I should show some uses for our Fringe Scissors ....warning ....a little bit of a long post but neat ideas for you!

The first project I demo'd was how to create a flower by using our Crepe Paper:


Once I had the flower all assembled I spritzed it with my Spritzer in which I mixed about 10 drops of re-inker and alcohol:


Now on to card #1:


It's hard to capture Silver Foil in a photo but this looks pretty awesome in real life. The foil is so pretty and shiny all fringed and layered. I started at the bottom with a sliver of Silver Foil glued flat. I then added 5 rows that were all cut with the Fringe Scissors:


Card #2:


I showed the girls how to take 3 strips of cardstock, add Sticky Strip to one long end, cut with the Fringe Scissors and then shape the strips in a round pattern using the Silicone Mat to layer and glue them together:


For my last card, everyone made this to take home with them:


We made a fence using the Hardwood stamp and cut two layers of grasses with the Fringe Scissors. The little daisies are from the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, snipped at the scallops and folded in half:



I will list all the supplies below for each individual project:

Card #1:
Card #2:
Card #3:


Thanks for stopping by to visit! To order from my Online Store, click on the link below:
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...thank you for the great inspiration - love the cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the fun ideas with the fringe scissors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!