June 25, 2014

Project Life page for Grayson!

Congrats to my nephew Matt and his wife Rose and big brother Evan on the arrival of their son Grayson! Matt and Rose moved to Oklahoma a few months ago because Matt is stationed at Tinker AFB. We won't get to meet Grayson until sometime next year. I went shopping for some gifts to mail them and thought it would a perfect opportunity to create a Project Life page for them:


Have you heard that Stampin' Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins to offer our own authentic Project Life products in Stampin' Up! colors and designs? A totally affordable way to get your photo's into albums. All you do is slip your photo's into the pockets and add designed cards. A back to basics approach to documenting your life!


Before I slipped the photo's into the pockets, I layered them all on Pool Party Cardstock.


I also used Pool Party Cardstock on the center panels that I decorated with some of the pre-printed kit sheets and added shapes with framelits and punches.


I can see where this type of scrapbooking will be very quick and addicting at the same time.

On another note, have you checked out our Summer Edition at Create with Connie & Mary?

So what is Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 all about? 
  • 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
  • 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps...most completed within 2 hours!
  • PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
As with ALL of our collections...
  • Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
  • EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
  • Less than $1 per project!
Summer Collection runs June 22-July 12!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. First, thanks for posting instructions for making bows and gift box with the Envelope Punch Board. Secondly, congrats to your nephew and family -- precious. And finally, I've been eyeing the Project Life products and since my granddaughter is already eight and I've yet to put one scrapbook page together, I know this is for me. I love your page idea too -- thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone....lovely page that you created for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!