June 10, 2014

New Paper Share!

I have available to purchase, a "Paper Share" from our new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. What is a "Paper Share"?


First to start off we have exclusive "Specialty Designer Series Paper" and we have "Designer Series Paper". I have 10 packs of paper which totals 132 sheets. If you purchased all of the packs of paper, the total would cost you over $130.00.

This is where the share comes in. You let me know you want to be part of the share, I order all 10 packs of paper, cut all the sheets to 6" x 6" sizes and you get a sampling of 88 sheets of paper. The perfect size to use on your cards and projects:

 Confetti Celebration

 Sweet Taffy

 Gold Soiree

 Park Lane

 Lullaby

 Maritime

 Flowerpot

 Flashback

 Back to Black

 Typeset DSP
 
So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. All sheets of designer paper are double-sided so you pick the side you want to use for your projects. It is against Stampin' Up! policy for me to add a PayPal link to purchase the shares. You will need to email me with the number of shares you would like to purchase, your address and your PayPal email address so I can send you an invoice. The total for the share which includes shipping will be $26.00 for 88 sheets of designer paper. It will take me about 7 business days to receive the order, cut up the sheets and package them to your mailbox. I need 6 people per share. Contact me at: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!