June 4, 2014

New Catalog Open House!

I hosted my New Catalog Open House on Monday night and here is the card that everyone had the choice to make if they wanted to:


I got the idea from Justin Krieger as he is a teammate of mine on the Control Freaks and when I received my swaps, I fell in love with his card. The Traveler stamp set is such a nice masculine stamp set and I added in the World Map as the background image for the card:

 
Have you placed your first order with our new catalog yet? And why not may I ask? There is something in the catalog for anyone and everyone. Click at the bottom of my post to get to my online store. Here is a listing of all the supplies I used:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this fabulous masculine card. What perfect timing for Father's Day, great layout too Debbie, that map on the background is an inspiring detail.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful card....love how you did your version!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly