June 30, 2014

Merry Monday #115!

Kristie has a great challenge for us this week at Merry Monday! How about making your project "All White" this week:


I added cardstock, embossing, die-cutting, ribbon and lots of layers for my white card:


I started out by creating a shaped card with my Ovals Collection Framelits Dies. Layer 2 is embossed and Layer 3 is an oval. I then added the embossed ornament, ribbon and sentiment:

 
Just 2 little Rhinestone Jewels was enough bling to make this card clean and elegant. Join us this week in playing our challenge and uploading your card to Merry Monday!
 
 Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty white on white card in a pretty shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the oval shaped card with the ornament on it and the pretty bow! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Debbie! I love the oval shape and the ornament. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaped card, Debbie. The ribbon is so rich and luscious looking - a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gals are just knocking my socks off!!! WOW!!!

    It has been my pleasure to work with you inspiring ladies during my feature month!!!! Thanks so much for having me!
    Hugs Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I love this and I might have to CASE this for my Christmas Class in the fall! It's gorgeous. Love the oval shape. Please, what did you use for the tiniest oval shape you have in the center under the sentiment? And which ornament is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, thank so much! If you look at my supply list at the bottom of my post, you will see the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies listed as one of the supplies I used. Both pieces that are part of the ornament are from the framelits dies. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. It does help, thanks! The first time my page loaded that picture didn't pop up, but I do see it now! Guess what I'll be ordering soon! ;)

      Delete
  7. Such an elegant card Debbie! Love all those layers!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely Debbie, so elegant and such yummy texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Debbie, I love the shimmer and shine of your pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty....lovely, elegant and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the oval shapes and the variety in the layers! Very elegant! I hope you've had a great week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!