June 16, 2014

Merry Monday #113!

Happy Monday Morning to everyone! I posted my card ahead of time because we traveled to visit my Mom & Dad yesterday and I didn't want to get caught running out of time. The adult kids gathered for Father's Day and we all had a lobster feast...yummm!

So on to today's challenge at Merry Monday. We have a neat color challenge for you this week by our fabulous Kathy:

For my pink I decided to use Blushing Bride:


I just love how the wreath came out with the Blushing Bride Ink and the addition of Pearl Jewels and Silver Baker's Twine. The twine is triple-bowed. I also snuck the sentiment on the underside of the wreath on one side:


I love how the Silver Foil looks so rich and elegant with the embossing:

 
I hope you plan on visiting the Merry Makers today to view lots more inspiration because you know what....Christmas will soon be just around the corner. Time to get stamping for Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the embossed foil!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Debbie! Love the pink wreath and the silver embossed piece. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Debbie, it's refreshing to see Christmas cards, in the middle of the year and without the traditional green and red colors, not that I don't like them but, this is encourages me to step out of the norm. The silver embossed panel adds such an elegant touch, truly lovely.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas Wreath Debbie love the addition of the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Debbie, your wreath is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This wreath looks gorgeous :) so glad to be designing with u this week !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink wreath and embossed foil! Very pretty! Hope you have a great week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the textures and colors....very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS, Debbie! That silver embossed foil on the bottom is so eye-catching...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty wreath, and that silver paper makes a big impact!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pink wreath and the embossed panels are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful wreath, Debbie! Love the colors and your embossed panel! So very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!