June 2, 2014

Merry Monday #111!

Oooh, we have a beautiful color challenge today brought to you by my talented teammate Karen at Merry Monday! I just love the inspiration photo:

My closest color to aqua is Coastal Cabana and then I added touches of Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry with my new Blendabilities Markers:


I also used my Label Card Thinlits Die for my card fold and I extended the cardstock to add a 3rd panel like I created in this post HERE.


The inside 3rd panel and where you would write your message. The remaining panels are all embossed with the Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder:



The flip side of the card:


And finally, 2 close-up photo's of the Blendabilities coloring. I LOVE these new alcohol markers:



Make sure you visit the girls on our design team to view their submissions this week. I promise you won't regret it. Click here: MERRY MONDAY!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Wow Debbie - your card is a real stunner!! Gorgeous!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie, this fold is fantastic your flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! I am seriously blown away with this elaborately elegant gorgeous card!!! The alcohol coloring is just fabulous, I had to get a closer look, so glad that I did!! I am blessed and fortunate to have this chance to work with you and the rest of the Merry Monday team!!! So excited!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - would not mind receiving this as a Christmas card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Debbie! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the extra panel on this card! The embossing really sets off the gorgeous flowers! Have a great week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love these flip type of cards and your beautifully colored flowers! Awesome! Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Debbie! All that gorgeous texture and the fancy fold make this card a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those gorgeous flowers on this fab card, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve the embossed panels and what a clever way you extended the card from the original die cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie, GORGEOUS card - love that card die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous coloring! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!