June 21, 2014

Life In The Forest!

Have I mentioned to you yet how I just adore our new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities? I wish I could tell you that they were available for purchase but we are still looking at August! I will let you know if the date changes, cross your fingers. So today's card is all about our Blendies:


I used the "Life In The Forest" stamp set which has ALL images you can color! Yippee!

 
Did anyone pick up on the fact that I have two foxes that are actually facing each other? And I used only one stamp to accomplish this! Any guesses as to how this was done? Maybe I'll tell you....


Okay I will! I stamped the 2nd fox on a Window Sheet with the Black Memento Ink Pad, and quickly flipped the window sheet ink side down on my cardstock and rubbed my finger across the ink to transfer it to the cardstock piece. Yes I did! And then I sponged and blendied. So much fun!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. a gorgeous forest scene card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job reversing the fox and your card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!