June 1, 2014

June Card Kit for Sale!

Good Morning Stampers! My card kit for June is ready to be ordered. This month I am focusing on 3 different card folds. Because I am using my Silhouette Cutting Machine to cut the cards (so much easier and quicker), I will not have a tutorial for sale this month. Without further adieu, here are the 3 cards that will be included in this month's kit:

 
Card Folds Included:
  • Inside Step Card
  • Center Step Card
  • Side Step Card
What is included in your card kits:
  • All pre-cut cardstock pieces
  • All embossed cardstock pieces
  • All embellishments
  • All die-cut pieces
  • All punched pieces
  • Includes 3 Envelopes
  • Includes Shipping to USA only
  • Emailed close-up photos of all projects in PDF format so you can assemble your cards
What is not included in your card kits:
  • All Adhesives 
  • Stampin' Dimensionals (pop dots)
  • No stamped sentiments or images (it is against Stampin' Up! policy)
My card kits sell fast so act now. Please use the PayPal links below to purchase the card kit or the directions only. I will remove the card kit link once all kits have been sold. Please allow one week for the order to be shipped to you. 

All kits have now been sold. Thanks to everyone that purchased! 

**********************************
NOTE: Please make sure my email address is in your address book so that my email does not go to your spam or junk folder!  debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Please click on the PayPal link below to purchase this month's card kit:

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!