June 12, 2014

Hostess Code for Roberta's Workshop!

Update on earning a trip for all of my hard work this year = 908 more points! Would you consider helping me out by placing an online order? I'm almost there and only have until June 30th to do so. You will also be entered into my $50 shopping spree!

I have set up a hostess code for a workshop I am hosting for Roberta on June 26th. Not only will you be helping earn my points but you will also be helping Roberta with her workshop. Here's where to enter the hostess code when you place your order:

 
See the box at the very bottom left-hand side? That's where you need to enter WZVYD7JG and click on "Apply". I will be drawing the name for the gift certificate on July 1st!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!