June 6, 2014

First Friday PDF of the Month!

Good Morning Stampers! Today is my "First Friday PDF of the Month" for June! For this month we have a Graduation Card! If you place an online order for June, I'll be sending you the kit to create this card as a Thank you! The deadline is June 30th for this kit:



You can download the PDF below by clicking on the link I have provided. All of the supplies & measurements are included! 

 
 Click HERE for the Free PDF!
 
If you need any of the supplies I used today, feel free to contact me or to place an order using my Online Store below! Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I just placed a huge order yesterday but I will be praying that you win the trip! (I want to win a trip someday, too!) Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has such great perks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the pdf!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!