June 7, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Class!

Oh what fun we had at my Envelope Punch Board Stamp Camp on Friday night. There were nine of us total and all the girls brought their boards with them and I had placed an order for those that did not have one yet. We had a great time creating all of the projects you see below:


Of course some of the girls had purchased their boards when they first came out and hadn't used them yet! So we quickly made one envelope and then we started playing. The projects are not in any particular order of how we created them.

Project #1: Our first 3D project was this cute "Cracker" box:


When you remove the two ribbons, the indented centers open flat and out comes a treat. So fun!


Project #2: Is this adorable box that has 4 flaps:


Project #3: Make your own bows, three versions:


Project #4: An assortment of cards and envelopes with a box to store them in:


Project #5: An envelope card:


When you slide off the belly band, the envelope opens up to reveal the attached all in one card in the center of the envelope:


Project #6: A Camera Card:


 
So neat how you can use your punch board to create this shaped card! So there you go, lots & lots of ways to use the very diverse "Envelope Punch Board" for more than just envelopes! I hope you get to play with yours. We had a great time!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable. Do you have the instructions to share or sell? I would love to do a class like this for my peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please! An online class! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That camera card is adorable. I would love the measurements for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with the other commenters...would love instructions.... Fabulous projects, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes yes! I would also pay for either an online class, or tutorials on how to make all these lovely projects! And, I love your new photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will try to post some directions in the next week or so girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic projects! Great idea to show the versatility of the board! LOVE the camera card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the Tutorial for the camera card, are you going to be posting more? Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes MaryAnn, I actually posted one today on the bows. If you scroll down to the left-hand side and look for "Envelope Punch Board", click on that as I'll have more coming and added to that label! Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!