June 19, 2014

Create with Connie & Mary 308 and a Blog Hop!

We are going to have a little bit of fun with our readers today at Create with Connie & Mary. We have a special Blog Hop to help launch our Preview Week for our Summer Collection. Have you signed up yet? If not, visit Create with Connie & Mary for our special Early Bird Pricing!

 
If you didn't start out with my blog first on the blog hop, you probably came from Nicole Tugrul's blog Be Creative with Nicole. How awesome was her project? And she has more in store for us starting next week! Here are the 3 colors we got to play with this week:
I decided to layer all 3 colors on my card below and to keep my card clean and simple:


I used the stamp set "I Like You" for the front and center focal image and again on the Real Red Cardstock layer:


For my focal image, I stamped it using Real Red Ink and then I used my Blender Pen to pick up the ink and spread it very lightly. I popped it up using Stampin' Dimensionals and added Rhinestone Jewels in the center of the flowers colored with my Blender Pen.

And now I am sending you off to Deb Currier'sARTfelt Impressions blog.  I just know you will fall in love with her project for this week as she always knows how to "wow" us all!

http://www.artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you used the stamp set and stamped not only the focal image but background as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love how you stamped the focal image! Makes it softer not being stamped in black! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Debbie. I love how you colored in the flowers...soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo & creative tulip (I thought it was a tree a first ). I didn't see a link for the next stop in the Blog Hop. Is your blog the last one? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is right below my 2nd picture Alison or you can click on Deb Currier's name and it will take you there also!

      Delete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous card!! I love the layering of colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some serious cutting, girl!! Love the way you let the colors speak for themselves and kept it simple; the focal image is so pretty, as is your coloring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty...love the softness of the flowers against the boldness of the background colors! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card manages to look delicate despite the bold colours - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Debbie! Love the addition of your custom DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!