June 2, 2014

Control Freaks Swappers and New Catalog!


This is such an exciting time of year for Stampin' Up! and Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and for YOU! Our new Annual Catalog debuts today and because I belong to a great group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators called the "Control Freaks", we are celebrating the arrival of our new catalog by hosting a card swap amongst ourselves. My cards all arrived last week and WOW!

WARNING: You are about to view 28 cards, yes I said 28. Grab a cup of tea or coffee and make sure you bring a tissue to help with the drooling you may experience.

First off is my card:


I got to pick a masculine themed stamp set called "Traveler". You all know how I just LOVE to create masculine cards! Do you spot anything else that is new? What about the shape of my card? Another new framelits die? Yes! The "File Tabs Framelits Dies". Wait until you see what else is included!


And new designer paper called "Lullaby" along with the sentiment from a new Hostess Stamp Set called "Let Your Hair Down":

 
And now I present to you the "Control Freaks Swappers"!
 
 Steph Leider & Joey Hartman

Helen Allen & Kelly Powell

 Judy Discipio & Wendy Weixler

 Justin Krieger & Cindy Elam


Mary Brown & Pam Findlay

ErinBlair & LeeAnn Greff

 Connie Babbert & Dawn Olchefske

 Diane Vander Galien & Lisa Young

 Connie Tumm & Adele Heffern

 Melissa Davies & Deb Currier

  Ann Walker & Becky Roberts

Barb Stamps & Julie Davison

 Heidi Boos & Heidi Baks

 
I hope you enjoyed the show! Now hop on to my Online Store to purchase some new goodies!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cards! What a great way to introduce the new catalog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!