June 19, 2014

Control Freaks Blog Hop!

Wow, I was part of 2, that's two, blog hops today. Yes I've been extremely busy. Make sure you scroll to view both if you missed my first one! Now on to June's Blog Hop sponsored by the Control Freaks!

Our theme for this month is "New Catalog Goodies". You probably just arrived here from Cindy Elam's blog. What did you think of her projects this month? Awesome projects as usual weren't they? I chose to stick with new stuff plus my Blendabilities Alcohol Markers featured on all 3 cards for this month:


Card #1 is jam-packed with new goodies: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, Today & Everyday Stamp Set and Little Pieces Embosslits Die along with my Blendabilities (or Blendies for short):


Card #2 uses a stamp set from last year but the set is soooo perfect for coloring:


The Perfect Blend Stamp Set, Oh My Goodies Stamp Set, In-Color Sequin Assortment, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder and again, my Blendies. I even colored around the sentiment frame with my Blendies!


Can you spot the new Goodies in Card #3?


How about the Today & Everyday Stamp Set, Darling Doily Thinlits Die, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder and my Blendies:


Now I am sending you over to my buddy Melissa Davies blog. I'm sure you will love all of the projects featured on her blog and all of the other blogs on our tour as everyone is soooo talented! Enjoy your day and click below to keep following the blog hop:

http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

5 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors on all your cards! (Yes...didn't realize that we'd be doing Create and Control Freaks on the same day when we planned it! lol!) Great job, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aack! Two more stamp sets to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job coloring with your Blendabilities! Sounds like you have been busy, but thanks for creating to inspire!

    ~Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your Laterns and Coffee, wonderfull colouring and lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Debbie! Great cards. I love your color combinations, so bright and fun! Beautiful colors and card designs too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!