June 26, 2014

CCMC309

Hi Stampers! It's so nice that you are visiting today as we have a new challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we have a sketch for you:


I decided to go with a baby card this week. Our new catalog has quite a few choices on baby stamps this year and I have them all because I love them all!


I love that the "Baby We've Grown" stamp set has two pairs of baby shoes, one for girls and one for boys. I colored my little girl shoes with a Blender Pen and ink from my ink pads:

 
The "Lullaby" designer paper has such nice and appropriate colors for baby cards. The addition of Pearl Jewels and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch adds just the right flair to make this card girly!

Before I list all the products I used, don't forget that we are into Week 1 of our Summer Edition of Create with Connie & Mary and it's not too late to sign up!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Such a super sweet baby card! I love the string of pearls on the banner! That is a perfect feminine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby card! I love how you used the border punch. I bought it awhile ago and haven't used it much. Will have to dust it off for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my first comment, sheeesh!! I don't know what happened so, here I go again.
    I love this stamp set, those baby shoes are so adorable and I love the way you used one of my favorite SU border punches, it adds a very sweet detail as well as the string of pearls on the banner. Love the color combination, it's a nice change from the traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card...love the DSP and the pearls...really make it - and of course the mary janes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those little baby shoes! You created a darling card with simple, but sweet details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice baby card. I love how you used the pearls to make it feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those baby shoes are just adorable with the DSP and colors! So sweet and the pearls are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the baby shoes...and that string of pearls is darling down the center of the banner! Perfect baby card! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet baby card! The pearls are just a perfect little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layered labels - a great idea! Love the string of pearls, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!