June 12, 2014

CCMC307!

Hi Stampers and welcome to a whole new week with a new sketch challenge at Create with Connie & Mary:


Did you also know that it's here!
Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014

is getting ready to begin! EARLY BIRD SAVINGS! Join now for $24.95 US and save $5 off the regular $29.95 US price.

• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

• See our FREE Preview Projects posted June 15-21 to see what we are all about.
• Summer Collection 2014 runs June 22 through July 12
• Features the NEW 2014-15 Catalog Products
• 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D samples and 24 card ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Summer website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

And now on to my card for this week's challenge:


How can you not like the new masculine stamp set "Traveler"? There is something for everyone in this stamp set. Notice my little 3D book? I stamped and hand-cut three of them and folded them all in half. I stacked them all on top of each other and tied the center with Baker's Twine and then glued it in place:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You are just TOO clever!! Love that little book! And I would have missed it the first time! Super masculine card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie this is a GREAT card. Your passport is too cute, just perfect. Gotta CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity is amazing. I love how you created that little book! The entire card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever!! I love what you have done with this stamps set....a fabulous macsculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Debbie! Love the vintage feel and it is a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your little book! So creative! Great masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the passport!!! So clever! Wonderful masculine card...I think you've convinced me that I need this set! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed the passport until I read your post - genius!!! I'm generally not a fan of this type of set, but I have had a lot of fun with Traveler and would agree - what's not to like?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!