June 5, 2014

CCMC306!

Have you seen our new look over at Create with Connie and Mary for our Summer Collection 2014? 

  •  4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
  • 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps...most completed within 2 hours!
  • PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
As with ALL of our collections...
  • Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
  • EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
  • Less than $1 per project!
Summer Collection runs June 22-July 12! Visit today to sign up HERE!

Now on to this week's fabulous color challenge:


Did you know that you can use our new Blendabilities Markers to color ribbon? That's what I did for my Organza Ribbon on my card below:

The markers color beautifully and dry so quickly! No more getting them wet with inks and waiting for them to dry! And I added some paper piercing at the bottom of my card and followed the holes with my White Signo Gel Pen! The Work Of Art stamp set truly does make a card look like a work of art doesn't it?


Stampin' Up! Supplies:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debbie, love the color combo. I didn't know we could color the ribbon...thanks for the tip! I cased another one of your "Work of Art" cards on my blog today. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp set! So easy to create beautiful works of art! And what a super idea to color the ribbon! Those blendabilities have so many great uses! Thanks for sharing that! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Great new photo of you. Retirement agrees with you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the stamp set especially the embossing of the sentiment in white. And coloring the ribbon is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, fabulous color combination and the tip about coloring your ribbon is inspired!!! I didn't know you can do that either!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous....truly beautiful and thank you for sharing all that you did....to really spiff this card up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the idea for coloring the ribbon! How does the color hold? Regular markers fade, but I bet the Blendabilities won't...let me know! Love the fun way you used the elegant ribbon with the Work of Art splashes of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bow is gorgeous...love it colored! Smart idea about using the Gel Pen in the piercing holes to give them more definition, too! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a gorgeous design! You did so many cool things on this card!! I think my favorite is the organza ribbon colored with blendabilities, looks so gorgeous in Coastal Cabana!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can always count on you for unique touches! I love the colored ribbon and white pierced holes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!