Have you seen our new look over at Create with Connie and Mary for our Summer Collection 2014?
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
- 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps...most completed within 2 hours!
- PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
As with ALL of our collections...
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Summer Collection runs June 22-July 12! Visit today to sign up HERE!
Now on to this week's fabulous color challenge:
Did you know that you can use our new Blendabilities Markers to color ribbon? That's what I did for my Organza Ribbon on my card below:
The markers color beautifully and dry so quickly! No more getting them wet with inks and waiting for them to dry! And I added some paper piercing at the bottom of my card and followed the holes with my White Signo Gel Pen! The Work Of Art stamp set truly does make a card look like a work of art doesn't it?
Stampin' Up! Supplies: