June 28, 2014

CCMC Summer Week 1!

For those of you subscribing to our Summer Edition of Create with Connie & Mary, what a fun time we had during our first week!

 
If you haven't joined yet, you can join and get caught up on a whole week's worth of projects! For today we have a sketch challenge for you:


And my card for this week:


I used three new tools for this card. The "What's Up Punch", the "Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder" and the "Little Pieces Embosslits Die":

 
I love how the combination of Pool Party, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie look paired up together. What do you think? Do you agree?
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Great colors! Love that new embossing folder and the way you combined all your elements! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card....great colors and love all of your layering/embossing...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphic appeal of this colorful card, The Little Pieces Embosslits die adds such wonderful details to this fun and eye catching card.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and exciting card! I love all the textures and colors, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!