June 8, 2014

Bridal Shower Invites!

My friend Pam is hosting a bridal shower for her daughter next month and is going with a "Night in Paris" theme. We got together one night this week and made 70 invites for the event:


I was so glad that I held on to the "Follow My Heart" stamp set as it was perfect for what Pam had in mind. She printed all of the information on Whisper White Cardstock and I used dies from another company to cut out the supplies:

 
Her daughter's colors are going to be purple and black so we stuck to those colors for the layering. It took us about  2 hours to whip these up as I have 2 Big Shot Machine's and we were both cranking out the layers. I have whited-out the names and phone numbers on the cards for security reasons so if you are wondering what those scribbles are on the cards, that's why!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow...wonderful invites..and of course love the purple!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!