June 17, 2014

Blended Bloom!

A quick reminder before I post my project for today. Nicole and Melissa have projects to show you today for the Create with Connie & Mary Summer Edition. Head over to their blogs: Be Creative with Nicole and RubberFUNatics to leave a comment for a chance to win a subscription! We only have a few more days left for our Early Bird Pricing so make sure you've signed up!

Have I told you yet how much I LOVE my new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities? If not, well I do! Look how great the blending looks with leaving some white spots on my flower petals:

 
Instead of coloring on my flower this time, I stroked the tips of my markers from the center and out. Just like brush strokes. And did you notice the Daffodil Delight background? I colored it with my Blendabilities and then embossed the cardstock with the Zig Zag Embossing Folder. I love the way it looks with the shading and embossing. Can't wait for August when you can purchase the Blendabilities yourselves!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit and have a great day!
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous green flower...and how neat to emboss the full front....beautiful idea and card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Carol beat me to the word Gorgeous but one can't have too much Gorgeous, right? So, gorgeous card and thank you for the Envelope Punch Board Camera Card instructions. I've copied them and can't wait to try them out. Speaking of cards(as if we spoke of anything else)one that came in the grab bag I purchased recently came to the rescue this past Sunday when I needed one for my granddaughter's 20th b-day. She loved it and I had to confess I hadn't made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!