May 3, 2014

Sweetie Pies!

I have two cards to show you today and I'm sorry to say that I created these a few weeks ago when the new Sweetie Pies Photopolymer stamp sets were available and one of the sets has completely sold out already! I can't believe how fast these sold out. I still wanted to post my cards in case you were lucky enough to purchase a set while it was available and to give you a few ideas.

 Here is card #1:


The main reason I decided to purchase these 2 stamp sets is because I thought my 6-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn would love to play with them. I plan on playing with her and my stamps the next time she visits.

I made three peep holes so each Sweetie Pie could peek out at you! See how cute the little girls are peeking out?

 
And for the 2nd card, I added the Sweetie Pie Frames stamp set:

 
I made little cuts at the bottom of the ponytails so that when I glued the hand-cut picture frame, I was able to slide it under the ponytails:
 
 
I think I'm going to have fun with Kaitlynn as I can see lots of possibilites! So sorry that one of the stamp sets has sold out!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what?! They sold out?! Well, that'll teach me not to sit on the fence so long. Rats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!