May 18, 2014

Sweetie Pie!

Happy Sunday! Don't you wish Sunday's could last forever so the start of a new work week isn't here so quickly! Although I do have to say, things have changed for Dave and I in that aspect. We sold our business on the 9th of this month to a young couple. We are staying with them for six months to get them trained and certified and then we will be free to do whatever we please. Ahhh, breathe!

So for today I have another stamp set that is retiring soon:


This is the Stylin' Girl stamp set. How adorable is she? I stamped her twice. Once on Whisper White Cardstock and a 2nd time on designer paper. I fussy-cut the designer paper skirt and crown and then layered and glued them on the white layer:

 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Darling card......soooo cute and sweet! If my friend does not have this set. I just may have to buy it as I have a great niece taking ballet lessons and know she would love a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on selling your business! Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!