May 17, 2014

Spiral Flower Purse!

Have you had the chance to play with our Spiral Flower Die yet? What a quick and convenient way to create flowers. Pick your paper, use your Big Shot Machine to cut the shape from your die, start on one end and curl to the opposite end and glue together to make these beautiful flowers:


I stuffed a piece of floral foam to the inside of my purse and then layered and hot glued all the flowers in place:

 
What a cute gift this makes, don't you agree?
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I just love this little purse, how beautiful it looks. This would definitely put a smile on anyone's face instantly. Thank you for sharing this lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, Debbie....this is fabulous!!!!! I agree with Maria about this putting a smile on anyone's face....!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!