May 10, 2014

Project Life!

Have you heard the new gossip about Stampin' Up! that took place a few weeks ago? No, you didn't? Well read more below:


Do you love to scrapbook but can't seem to find the time? What if I made it easier for you? Print some photo's, gather up some new products called "Project Life", slip everything into pockets and voila, you're done....I even have a sample page I completed at the bottom of my post to show you!

 
We at Stampin' Up! are so excited to let you know we’ve partnered with the amazing Becky Higgins to bring you the real deal—authentic Project Life products, now in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors and designs. If you’ve somehow missed the Project Life craze and are wondering what it’s all about, we’ll fill you in: it’s a super simple, totally affordable way to get your photos into albums: you just slip your photos into Photo Pocket Pages and add designed cards. It’s a back-to-basics approach to documenting your life. In a nutshell, it’s all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.

You are now able to order a selection of Project Life products! And with the launch of our new annual catalog on June 2, you’ll be able to buy from our complete line of Project Life products.
Here are the items you’ll be able to purchase:
 

And here is a video that talks about Project Life:

 

And my completed sample:


Excuse a blurry spot on my photo's. I had a fingerprint on my camera lens that I noticed later! So, you have 8 pockets on this page and you can see that I layered my photo's on Melon Mambo Cardstock and slid them inside the pockets:


This one I stamped, added Washi Tape that comes with the kit, added banners that I cut with my Banners Framelits Dies and added a sticky button to the banners that comes with the kit:


The three photo's below use printed papers, stickers, clips, stamped images....you can add anything!




I even added some of the stickers to my photo below to dress it up just  a tad:


These are quick and easy and so much fun to put together and try to tell a story. I'll be creating more in the future! Have I got you hooked? If so, go to my online store below and order yours today!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Is this little Angel your granddaughter Debbie? she is adorable and this scrapbook page looks awesome adorning this beautiful pictures of this cutie pie.
    Thank you for sharing, this kits looks like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on your page...and the pictures of that special little someone, so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!