May 27, 2014

Paper Pumpkin May 2014!

Oooh, this month's Paper Pumkin kit was so awesome. Love, love, love the masculine theme. And of course I made additional projects than what was intended as we do each month. Due to illness, the Memorial Holiday weekend and other things going on, my group was not able to meet this month but I did email them all the photo's so they could replicate.

Take a look below:
 
My little red Paper Pumpkin box arrived on my doorstep as scheduled each month:
 

The monthly kits always come packaged in blue tissue paper, a thank you note and in a
clear-wrapped kit so that you have to eagerly attack the box!


Photopolymer Stamps, envelopes, Stampin' Dimensionals, Baker's Twine,
Candy Dots and an Ink Spot!


Designer Papers!


Sticky Banners and Pennants!



Tags to stamp on!


And come along for the ride to see what we made!

Card #1:


These 2 photo's show you how Card #1 and mini Card #2 were
made per the instructions:


Card #3:
 
 
Card #4

 
Card #5

 
Card #6

  
and final Card #7


As always, I had a great time changing things up and I look forward to next month! All you need is two sheets of Whisper White Cardstock in addition to this month's kit! One cut in half at 4 1/4" on the 8 1/2" side and the other cut in half at 5 1/2" on the 11" side:

 
I would love it if you joined our group. If you are not local, I email you the photo's of everything we create each month. Click HERE to sign up!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!