May 19, 2014

Merry Monday #109!

Are you ready for some great inspiration today?  Who doesn't love flowers and I bet you own some type of flower stamp to come join us this week at Merry Monday. This weeks challenge is brought to you by our fabulous Bonnie:


I opted for clean with lots of white space this week:


Just about everything you see on my card is either cut with a die or a punch. How neat to have such wonderful tools to play with! I started out by cutting a bunch of strips using Whisper White Cardstock and the Tasteful Trim Die to cut the ric-rac. I glued each strip to a Whisper White Cardstock layer to get the white-on-white striped look. Once all of the ric-rac was glued in place, I cut my layer down to 5" x 3 3/4" and glued to my Whisper White Cardstock base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

 
The flower was cut using a retired Stampin' Up! Blossoms Party Die, layered 3 times and the center layered twice. 
Here are the supplies I used:
 Visit the girls this week at Merry Monday to get some super ideas on Christmas cards. And remember, if you join us each week, you'll have plenty of Christmas cards all ready to go in December!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. LOVE all that white space, Debbie. I went with a lot of white space this week too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I get time to play this week! For some reason, your blog and the Merry Monday challenge aren't coming to my e-mail anymore. I tried to sign up again, but it says I'm already signed up. Not sure what is going on! Congratulations on selling your business. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the white ric rac background and your pretty flower! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love all your layers Debbie!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture you created with the rick rack trim and all the white space that lets the beautiful flower shine! Have a great week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture you've got going on in this fab card, Debbie! That flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design, Debbie! I love the white on white chevron background and the pops of silvery sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Debbie, I love the chevron background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that rickrack background! I have a bunch of that stuff left over from another project, I should make a cool BG like that! Your flower is very nice too, beautiful in the Real Red! And how clever to use the Chalk Talk image with the Digital Tags sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. très belle et élégante création Debbie, merci pour ton gentils commentaire et ton chaleureux accueil comme guest designer cette semaine, biz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the background you have created Debbie, such a gorgeous backdrop for your flower and lovely sentiment tab. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow--love the look of that background & the flower is so pretty! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!