May 6, 2014

May Card Kit for Sale!

Hi Stampers! I have my new card kit for this month ready to go! Sorry I'm a little late this month. I attended a convention in New Hampshire and was gone on the first of the month so it was impossible to have these ready for you to purchase.

This month's theme is "Clean &  Simple with lots of White Space"! Here are the 5 cards that will be included in the kit:

 
What is included in your card kits:
  • All pre-cut cardstock pieces
  • All embossed cardstock pieces
  • All embellishments
  • All die-cut pieces
  • All punched pieces
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Includes 5 Envelopes
  • Includes Shipping to USA only
  • Emailed close-up photos of all projects in PDF format so you can assemble your cards
What is not included in your card kits:
  • All Adhesives
  • No stamped sentiments or images (it is against Stampin' Up! policy)
My card kits sell fast so act now. Please use the PayPal links below to purchase the card kit or the directions only. I will remove the card kit link once all kits have been sold:
**********************************

NOTE: Please make sure my email address is in your address book so that my email does not go to your spam or junk folder!  debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Click the PayPal link below to purchase the Card Kit: 

KITS ARE NOW SOLD OUT, THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PURCHASED! DIRECTIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE BELOW:

Or if you would like to purchase the March Kit Directions only in PDF format, allow 48 hours to receive the email. Here is the PayPal link:

May 2014 Card Kit Directions
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!