May 19, 2014

Control Freaks Blog Hop for May!

Hi Stampers and welcome to our May Blog Hop by our group, the Control Freaks! If you just arrived from Mindy Backes blog, did you enjoy the projects she had for us this month? She always knows how to show us some great things doesn't she? If you are starting here with me, I will direct you to the next stop at the bottom of my post! This month we are showing off some of our NEW Catalog Preview products that will be available for you to order on June 2nd!


I created a coordinating 3-piece set for my projects this month:


As you've guessed by now, I chose to go with a "baby" theme this month. This adorable new stamp set is called "Something for Baby" and we even have the coordinating framelits to cut everything out for us....awesome!

And now on to individual photo's of my projects:


My first project is a simple tag to add to a gift box or gift bag. I also used the new "Bravo" stamp set for the sentiment. The paper clip is removable so you can use it as a bookmark for your baby's first book:


For the 2nd project we have a brand new die called the "Hamburger Box Die". How cute!



Do you spot any other new products so far? How about the new "Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and Ink" and the "Maritime Designer Paper". And we also have another new ink color called "Hello Honey". Oh and one more...the new "3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Blackberry Bliss":

And for my final project, the baby card:


The framelits even cut out the cute little hanger for the onesie and the bib and there's lots more images with this beautiful stamp set. I could go on and on! The sentiment is also from the stamp set "Bravo":


And of course every baby project needs a little bling so I added "Rhinestone Jewels" to all 3 projects!


I hope you've enjoyed my 3 projects for this month. Next in line is Melissa Davies. She is our newest member and is also a teammate of mine on another design team. Welcome Melissa!

Thanks for joining us and enjoy the remainder of the blog tour! Click on the logo below to go to the next stop!

http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2014/05/one-happy-freak.html


6 comments:

  1. What a fun set of baby projects! Each are all so cute and have such great details. And, thanks for sharing a sneak peek of the hamburger die box. This one should be fun to play with!

    ~Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, little ensemble, with all matching colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects! That little hamburger box die is so perfect for making a little gift even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE baby ensemble! Your projects are always over-the-top fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!