May 15, 2014

CCMC303!

Do you like "Clean & Simple"? That's what my take is on this week's sketch challenge at Create with Connie & Mary:


And this is my "Clean & Simple" card:


I'm going to be so sad to see the "Take Care" stamp set retiring in a few short weeks. The images are so adorable. I hand-cut the nest and the eggs and glued both layers using Stampin' Dimensionals:

 
I hope to see a card loaded from you into our gallery this week. Make sure you visit our designers to see what they've all come up with! Everyone always does such a great job!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! This set is perfect for this sketch! Such a great CAS card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love how you used the tree for the flower image in the sketch! I never got that set, but always had my eye on it...sad it is going away, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, Debbie....love that tree, even though I did not buy the set.....I will miss seeing what you and others would still do with it! Hard time of year - good bye to old and welcome to new...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly gorgeous clean and simple card! This set was perfect for this week's challenge, you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly creative to use this set for the sketch... it is just terrific how you arranged the elements! Like others, I never bought this but you're surely making me wish I had!! Wonderful CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for this time of year and I love how you used it for the sketch. Very classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea! Looks like a tree just getting its leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Sad to see this set go...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!