May 4, 2014

Blog Candy Winner!

Just a quick note before I announce the winner of my blog candy. Feedburner is not working well right now and if you signed up to receive my blog posts sent to your inbox, some of  you may not be receiving them daily. You need to sign up again for some reason. I am trying to find another avenue to post to your inbox without it costing me money so please be patient!

Now on to the winner of the completed cards from Paper Pumpkin that I will be sending the winner:

Winner for the Blog Candy cards is #5 comment which was Sue King! Congrats Sue! Please contact me with your address so I can mail the cards out to you!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!