May 30, 2014

Baby We've Grown!

TGIF and it's almost June and it's almost time for a new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog! What an exciting time of year for us as Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We get to work with some new stuff! I am so happy to tell you that the "Baby We've Grown" stamp set carried over into the new catalog:


And so has the "Circle Card Framelits Die". I finally took the time to try the "extend the flap" technique with this die. Instead of the intended 2 flaps, I extended my cardstock to create 3 flaps:


The photo above shows the extended flap with the card open and the photo below shows you more of the inside view:


Isn't the baby boy shoe image totally adorable?


And I stamped my sentiment over and over again down the side of the Whisper White Cardstock panel in two colors vertically:


And this is the flip side of the circle which sits on the inside of the card:

 
To make the extended version, you start out with a cardstock piece measuring 8 1/8" x 5 3/8". When you place your cardstock and framelit on your Big Shot Machine cutting pad, make sure the end of your cardstock on the right-hand side sticks out over the framelit and not under so it won't get cut. The pressure of the cutting pad will make a perfect indent to fold on for the 3rd panel. Here are the measurements for the layered panels:
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!