May 28, 2014

Annual Catalog Sneak Peek!

First off today, Happy Birthday to my son Greg! He turns 27 today. I already showed you the card I sent him in the mail a few weeks ago so today I'm showing you a Sneak Peek that will be available to order in our new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog on June 2nd. Let's take a look:
 

I used the baby buggy die from the new "Baby's First Framelits Dies" to cut the hole in the card front and then used the cut-out on a 3" x 3" card. How cool to use both pieces for 2 separate cards!

Here's card #1:


I added designer paper from the Neutrals Paper Stack under the cut-out by gluing my panel with Stampin' Dimensionals for height:


And I so love that our Decorative Dots Embossing Folder carried over from Sale-A-Bration! In all my years with Stampin' Up!, I have never seen an item carry over from SAB!

Card #2:

 
Did you know Stampin' Up! has 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" envelopes for these little cards? You can use these cards to tuck into a gift or gift bag. I love making them as they are so quick to whip up. This new framelit die set also has a coordinating stamp set called "Something for Baby". I can't wait to see what you'll order on June 2nd. I have quite a long wishlist already!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! what a clever idea to use the cut out baby buggy to make another card!! Both cards are beautiful, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous....Debbie...what a wonderful idea...wonderful soft colors and polkadots!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!