May 20, 2014

Ampersand!

Hi Stampers! Recently a friend of mine emailed me about a technique and I referred her to my "Free Tutorials, Tips and Techniques" tab at the top of my page. She reminded me that often times, people forget about different pages on blogs and to maybe post something as a reminder. I always try to keep this page updated and there is a wealth of information there for you. Check it out HERE.

I was experimenting a few days ago and what I was experimenting with actually worked quite well. See for yourself:


I used Basic Black and Basic Gray Core'dinations Cardstock and glued the 3 strips on Whisper White Cardstock. I embossed using the Ampersand Embossing Folder and sanded the embossing with a Sanding Block:


I then used the confetti stamp image from the Happy Watercolor Stamp set and filled in the ampersand by using Post-It notes to protect the outside edges from being inked:

 
Here is a listing of the supplies I used:
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!