May 11, 2014

2014 Gallery Idol Submission!

Good Morning Stampers and Blog Readers! Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's! I hope you all have the pleasure of spending time with your Mom and your Kids today! I am doing both. My son Greg surprised me by driving from 4 hours away to spend time with me and we are all having a late lunch today with my daughter, granddaughter, my Mom & Dad, plus other family members. Can't wait!

Today's card is a card I am entering in the Paper Crafts 2014 Gallery Idol Contest. The contest requires the use of Washi Tape on your project. I used 2 different patterns of Washi Tape on my card:


I love how the Gold Foil looks layered under my main layer and the Gold Sequins really finish off the blingy part of the card:


I also used Heat & Stick Powder and VersaMark Ink for my sentiment and sprinkled Gold Glitter. It looks so rich in person!

 
I will be submitting my card to the gallery HERE today sometime and crossing my fingers that I am one of the 20 picked to continue on to the next round.

Supplies:
Stitched Mats: Non-SU

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Love the glitz! Great entry! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cheery card. Love all the bling! Good luck in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card and of course the gold foil and the other bling! How wonderful to spend such a special day with your family - know it was a great afternoon! With this beauty you are sure to be picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, Debbie! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!