April 1, 2014

Undefined Stamp Carving Kit!

I got to play today as my hubby is home sick with a bad headcold. And perfect timing as a Mr. UPS man arrived with a new Stampin' Up! order today with my new "Undefined Stamp Carving Kit" included! What is it you ask? Here is the description from our product listing:


Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn’t find the perfect image? Maybe you have a special family logo or a sketch you’d like to have as a stamp. Well now you can! Undefined is Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.


 Included in the Stamp Carving Kit:
* 2 carving tools
* 3" x 4" rubber
* 3" x 4" foam
* 4 wood blocks (various sizes)
* 1 Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker
* 3 postcards
* Instruction sheet
* Stamp image templates

And here are the two stamps I carved and a card using those stamps:



How neat is this. If you have something in mind that you have been patiently waiting....why not make your own? Here's a close-up:


And my stamps. They are a little dirty because I used StazOn Jet Black Ink to stamp my wood blocks with before mounting them. I need to take the time and use the StazOn Cleaner to get the black off but I wanted to show you what they look like:

 
And here is a video showing you the kit. The item # is 133402 for $19.95 and you can also get a refill kit which is #134808 for $9.95:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit! I have two posts today so make sure you visit to view my 2nd post for my April card kit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!