April 9, 2014

Print Friendly Icon.....I found it!

 
See the little icon above? I used to have this available on each post as you read my blog posts and I know a lot of you used it when you found something you liked and wanted to print a copy for reference. Well....it keeps disappearing on me. I've re-loaded it so many times. When blogger was updated I guess there's a slight problem with this icon staying. Well.....I just found it! If there is a blog post you want to print, you need to go to the very top of the title of that blog post and click on it. You will then see that blog post only on your computer screen, scroll to the bottom and there it is! Not only once, but twice! I'm not even going to try to fix it as it may disappear again so click on either icon to print!
 
Now you can scroll down to view today's post!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing that Debbie. I have been a follower of your blogs for a few years now since I saw your work at one of our mini conventions in Presque Isle. I have tried to print a few time from your posts and the page kept getting cut off on the side, so this is a wonderful help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super fabulous Debbie. I actually have a file titled "Fabulous Cards" and there is where I send your amazing cards and projects for future reference but this is really helpful because it will just print the post without the rest of your page. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    So this means now when you post a card we will have the printer friendly "click on it" ? this will be great because I usually have to go in and click "print Preview" and figure out each page and what I want to print. Thank You
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debbie....I print out quite a few of your cards/projects so this will be helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!