April 5, 2014

Pinterest Stampin' Up! Searches!

I wanted to quickly post a little something for you concerning Pinterest. Many of us as stampers use Pinterest to gather ideas, tutorials and tricks that pertain to our hobby. I had a class last night and I had a discussion with some of the girls on this very topic.
Did you know at the very left-hand top of your home page, is a little "Search Box"? Did you also know that you can type in anything related to Stampin' Up! to help you with searching for something specific? Like for example a certain stamp set? I typed in "Backyard Basics" in the box. You can see it where I indicated with the red arrow below:

See all the samples above that came up when I typed in the stamp set? I even see a few of my cards in the snapshot photo. Did you also know you can search for a certain punch? Look below and you'll notice that I typed in "Bird Punch":

You can do this with any of our punches or dies. You will have literally thousands of ideas. You can then create a "Board" titled with your search item and "Pin" them to your new board! 

By the way, if you are on Pinterest and would like to follow me, I am located here: PINTEREST
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I did not know about either of these features...big thank you for sharing this information! To be honest, I follow so many blogs that I don't use Pinterest very often (I often use SCS instead), it is wayyy to addicting and takes even longer...but now that I know your 'secrets' it might take less time to go there and be more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie...love your blog. One question...Isn't that stamp/framelit set called backyard basics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typo on my part Rosemarie. I had it listed correctly in the search box but not on my post. All fixed now!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!