April 13, 2014

Jamie's Workshop!

We had a Scrapmania weekend in our town a few weeks ago. Since purchasing my SC eCutter I've been attending every other month to get myself caught up on some scrapbooking. Love my new cutter. Since I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 5 years now, my photo's have taken a back-burner and I have lots of photo's of my 6 year old granddaughter Kaitlynn, my kids, family, plus Dave and I's vacations.

During Scrapmania, Jamie hosted a workshop and below is one of the cards I demonstrated. This card used two kits from Sale-A-Bration that is now over with, (sad face):


Most of the pieces came from the Heartfelt Banner Kit and the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack. I embossed the Core'dinations Paper with the Sale-A-Bration Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and sanded it with a Sanding Block:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Core'dinations
  • Inks: Pool Party
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sanding Block
  • Accessories: Heartfelt Banner Kit, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
  • Stamps: Label Love

This is card #2 that I demo'd:


When I first spotted the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, I knew I wanted to try a triple panel card with the punch and this was my chance. I folded my cardstock and inserted into the punch and was able to punch through all three layers in one swoop!


And it folds flat for mailing:

 
How adorable is that! Card supplies:
  • Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Black
  • DSP: Sweet Sorbet
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Banner Punch, Banners Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: Petal Parade, Perfect Pennants, Thoughts & Prayers
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
 And card #3 is the card all of the girls made to take home with them:
 

We made an Easter "Easel" Card with a bunny butt! It folds flat for mailing and the 3 eggs on the flat part of the card are raised to hold the "Easel" in place:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe,  Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
  • DSP: In Color & Subtles Paper Stacks
  • Inks: Baked Brown Sugar
  • Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Ribbon
  • Tools: Fringe Scissors, Wide Oval Punch, Sticky Strip, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Hand-held Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: Hardwood
  • Misc: Cotton Balls

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Debbie! The bunny one is adorable! I searched your blog to find out how you did the triple panel card, can't believe I missed that one. Awesome!

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL cards, Debbie....thinking the triple panel card is my most favorite....TFS these great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three fantastic and fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute, I can't wait to use the triple panel card in a class, CASE'd from Debbie's Designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!