April 4, 2014

First Friday PDF of the Month!

Good morning Stampers! Today is my "First Friday PDF of the Month"! For this month we have a Pocket Card with a Bookmark! And if you place an online order for March, I'll be sending you the kit to create this card as a Thank you! The deadline is April 30th for this kit.

When Stampin' Up! first came out with the "Banners Framelits Dies" my first thought was to use the largest sized banner to create a card base. And my thoughts worked out perfectly. Here is my Banner Shaped Card for today:


I used the "Eggstra Spectacular" stamp set and the Banners Framelits Dies for this card.


   
Here is the link in Google Docs for the PDF for you to print: PDF
 
 
If you need any of the supplies I used today, feel free to contact me or to place an order using my Online Store below!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. What fun! Love this idea, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debbie. I've thought about this but never tackled it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and fabulous idea, thank you Debbie. It's great to find new ways to use dies and punches aside of what they are intended for. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!