April 22, 2014

Event Display Stampers Contest!

We all at Stampin' Up! are gearing up for our annual convention which will take place in July this year in Utah. Dave and I will be making the trip this year. I am all registered and I am so excited that I will be attending my first convention to coincide with my 5 year Anniversary. We are also making a vacation out of our trip. We will be renting a car and driving to Hoover Dam, Vegas and the Grand Canyon with other stops in-between.

Today's post is all about some of my favorite projects. I am entering these projects for a contest through Stampin' Up! for a chance to be chosen to be a part of creating for their display boards. The contest requires me to post three card fronts (standard card size), one scrapbook page, and two 3D items. Are you ready to see what I'm submitting for this chance? Come along and tell me what you think!

Project #1: My Digital Studio Scrapbook Page:


This is my 6 year-old granddaughter Kaitlynn last summer. Dave and I took her fishing for the day and we had such a good time. Don't you just love her "Spongebob" water shoes? All files used are from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.

Project #2: Pop-Up Butterfly Card:


This was a very popular card I posted a few months ago. Pinterest went crazy on me! I was challenged by my stamping girls one day, to create a card featuring a cluster of butterflies from an inspiration photo they sent me. The top photo is the card front and the bottom is the inside which pops out to reveal the cluster of butterflies:


Project #3: Hexagon meets Petite Petals & Flower Shop:


I used my Brayer on this card front with two ink colors and then popped up the Hexagon Hive using Stampin' Dimensionals over the color. How easy to have coordinating punches and stamp sets to cut everything out for us to use on our cards!

Project #4: Pop-Up Card Box:


This card fold has been so popular in blogland. I love how you fill the box with anything you want and fold it closed for mailing! This was a card I had my Downline make at our quarterly meeting last month.

Project #5: Terracotta Pot filled with Spiral Flowers:


How easy to create flowers when Stampin' Up! has a Spiral Flower Die to cut the paper all out for you. So much fun!

Project #6: Burlap & Butterfly Wreath:

 
You know how I just love to re-purpose and re-use...before I completed my Burlap & Blooms Wreath Kit a few months ago, I traced the wreath form using the cardboard that was included in the kit to make a 2nd wreath. You all know my love of butterflies as you can tell by my projects today. I cut the cardboard and decorated it with butterflies, burlap, leaves, pearls and ribbon!

I hope you have enjoyed my projects. I will be submitting my application today and will let you know if I am chosen. I would be so honored! Thanks Stampin' Up! for giving me this chance!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, your projects are fabulous!!!! Everything! Love the MDS scrapbook page of your granddaughter fishing and everything else. Best wishes on being selected!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection of entries! Fantastic details on each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choices. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!