April 20, 2014

Easter Bunny Purse!

Happy Easter Sunday! My son Greg and his girlfriend Allison are visiting this weekend so this will be a short post. I am cooking some yummy food for our lunch as they will be leaving to travel back home which is a 4 hour drive.

I have a cute project for your for Easter. I used my Purse Die to create a little bunny:


I used the Bubble Framelits Dies to create to largest layer of the ears and the Large Oval Punch for the inner part:


I glued them both together in layers, folded one of the ears over and glue them to the back of the purse. I did not add a handle to my purse.


For the goodies inside, I stamped the bunny image from the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set several times and cut them out using the 1/2" Circle Punch layered over Strawberry Slush Cardstock cut with the 3/4" Circle Punch. All are glued to Hershey's Kisses with a Stampin' Dimensional:

 
Happy Easter Sunday to everyone. Enjoy your time with family today!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Too cute...love the bunny heads on the bottoms of the kisses! Happy Easter wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you also Carol and thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!