April 25, 2014

Control Freaks Swap!

Hiya Stampers! Quick reminder that this is the last day for FREE SHIPPING! Place your order today through my Online Store or contact me!


I have a treat for you today. As you know, I am a member of the "Control Freaks" and a few times a year we host a swap for our group members. This is my first swap and wow! were there some nice swap samples.


WARNING: long post! There were 24 of us participating and our theme was "Flat & Fabulous". These are my 24 cards done in mass-production style:


We could use any stamp set in the Stampin' Up! Catalog. I ended up using three different stamp sets for my card:
Stippled Blossoms, Gorgeous Grunge and Label Something


I just recently purchased Stippled Blossoms (okay I'm a little slow sometimes), which is a two-step stamping set. The flowers are first stamped with a lighter ink and the 2nd color is darker to add the details to the flowers:


Card Supplies:

And now on to all of the swap cards I received, in no particular order:

Helen Allen

Annette Jensen

Mindy Backes

Barb Mullikin

Judy DiScipio

Sharon Howard

Connie Tumm

Justin Krieger

Mary Brown

Deb Currier

Adele Heffern

Stephanie Leider

Patty Bennett

Wendy Weixler

Lisa Young

Jason Casper

Connie Babbert

Heidi Boos

Dannie Graves

Lisa Martz

Pam Findlay

Cindy Elam

Nance Lempinen-Leedy

As you can see, you have lots of inspiration to get your creative juices rolling! I hope you've enjoyed our swap samples!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Your card has such a classic elegance! And I love seeing all of your swaps! Such fun! That are great.....thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda and yes the swaps were great...lots of talent with these Control Freaks!

      Delete
  2. Love all these cards. Great job everyone! Debbie, like your new header too, blue, ahhh, just makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nance, you know me and my butterflies!

      Delete
  3. Thank You Debbie for posting all the inspiring cards you received and your first swap......sooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!