April 19, 2014

CCMC Saturday Challenge!

Awww, today is the last day that you are going to see some projects for our Card "Create"tions Subscription for Create with Connie & Mary. But as you know, we are probably already gearing up for our next subscription so stay tuned! We truly appreciate all of you that join us!


I have a Post-It Note Cover for you today for our Saturday Challenge:


For my last week of the subscription, I featured the Creative Elements Stamp Set and this set is such a beauty! I've used it quite often and will certainly hold on to this one if it ever retires (crossing fingers it won't).


I hand-cut the flower and the butterfly and cut the sentiment out using the Ticket Punch. This is what the Post-It Note Holder looks like when you open the flap:

 
If you would like to make one of these, all you need is a cardstock piece measuring 3 1/4" x 7". Score at 3 1/4" and again at 3 3/4". Glue the back of the Post-It Note Pad to the cardstock and decorate the front as you like!
I'll have another post later tonight as our April Control Freaks Blog Hop will be in full swing. Make sure you come back!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I always love to have post-its handy and they are even more fun when they are decorated! Love how you decorated this one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Debbie!! A beautiful favor to compliment your wonderful card set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!